Responsibilities and services concerning training activities:
- Organisation of trainings for employees of the Hungarian subsidiaries (mixing plant managers, foremen, site managers, technologists, laboratory personnel; separate training for the technological field on an annual basis within the Tech Days). Development of a detailed multi-level training- and education plan for the Group, in addition to the organisation and management (with the assistance of renowned independent experts) of trainings.
- Organisation of trainings for companies belonging to the Central European Colas region (professional visits, study tours, exchange of experience, conferences, internal training courses).
- Organisation of trainings for external clients: MAÚT (Hungarian Road Society) conferences, ÚTLAB (Association of Hungarian Road-, Bridge- and Civil Engineering Laboratories) training courses, etc.
- Employees of the Directorate participate regularly in Hungarian and international conferences, and hold presentations both within and outside the Colas Group.
- Monitoring standards, and reporting potential changes to members of the Group’s laboratory and technological organisation.
- Organisation of trainings with regard to product certification, the certification of mixing plants and quarries (use of the CE marking), the accreditation and certification of laboratories.
- Conferences: presenting the innovations and achievements of the Colas Group.
- Presenting R+D+I (Research-Development-Innovation) through publications.