Lake Velence regional sewage treatment and sewer system
The construction and erection works of “Velence Lake Regional Wastewater Treatment System Development” were carried out by Alterra Kft.
Main parameters of the project:
Gravity backbone sewage pipe (sewage network pipes of the individual settlements)
- NA 200 KG-PVC84,364.6 fm
- House connection5,585 units
- Connecting pipe NA 160 KG-PVC41,563.5 fm
- Household pump437 units
- Pressure pipes: D 63 KPE847.4 fm
- D75KPE118.3 fm
- D 90 KPE3,906.5 fm
- D 110 KPE581.2 fm
- D 160 KPE1,730.3 fm
- D 225 KPE6,245.0 fm
Settlement level (public) sewage water pumping stations (MOBA)
- Dinnyés:(174 m3/d, 38 m3/d, 34 m3/d)3 units
- Nadap ( 50.4 m3/d, 2.3 m3/d)2 units
- Pázmánd ( 371 m3/d, 98 m3/d, 2.5 m3/d, 14.1 m3/d
- 1.9 m3/d, 10.4 m3/d, 28.7 m3/d)7 units
- Sukoró (357.2 m3/d, 9.1 m3/d)2 units
Development of the sewage water treatment plant while in operation
- capacity increase from 6,700 m3/d to 12,400 m/d.
- construction of treated sewage water pipeline, D500 KPE7,123 fm
- treated sewage water pumping station1,020 m3/h
Starting date: 01/01/2005Kezdés: 2005.01.01.
Completion date: 01/01/2007Befejezés: 2007.01.01.