In line with the EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001 standards and the relevant product standards, the Integrated Management System was put in place by the company to support efficient operations and to enhance the trust of our partners. With regard to the production and sales of our products, we consider the following product standards and specifications to be governing:
- Our products marked Z, NZ and KZ are primarily recommended for asphalt and concrete mixtures. These products are manufactured and sold in accordance with the EN 13043 and EN 12620 standards, in compliance with Hungarian road technical specification e-UT 05.01.12 (ÚT 2-3.601-1)
- Products with particle sizes of 32/50 and 32/63 are prime railway ballast materials. Production control is performed in line with the 13450 standard and amendment 4 of the 102345/1995. PHMSZ.A specification issued by MÁV Hungarian State Railways
- Our products marked M and FZKA are primarily recommended for application as base and protective layers of road pavement structures. Such products are manufactured in compliance with the EN 13242 product standard and Hungarian road technical specification e-UT 06.03.52 (ÚT 2-3.207)
- Our products marked VSZ and having a particle size distribution of 0/D are manufactured in keeping with the EN 13242 product standard, and are recommended for earthworks, protective layers, improving layers, foundation structures and engineering structures.
- Our VSZ-marked coarse products with a particle size distribution of d/D are manufactured and sold in accordance with the EN 13242 product standard, and are recommended mainly for binderless applications.
- We are manufacturing and selling crushed rhyolite tuff on the basis of the EN 13242 product standard, but in line with a separate permit for agricultural applications
Factory production control for the aforementioned products is performed in line with the frequency specified in the relevant product standards. Most of the tests are carried out by the Central Laboratory – that enjoys organisational independence from production – set up at the Tállya quarry. Furthermore, each of our plants possesses calibrated measuring equipment for performing the most common particle structure tests.
The quality of our products is stated in declarations of performance. Both the form and content of the declarations in question are in compliance with Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council (9 March 2011), as well as the stipulations of Hungarian Government Decree 275/2013. (VII. 16).
Declarations of performance are valid jointly with the relevant delivery notes; they are applicable to the product quantities indicated in the attached delivery note for certifying the performance of products.